Friday, February 6, 2009

Never drinking pop again :(

I never drink pop, like ever. Maybe 2-3 times a year. Today I was craving it and Ziad being the greatest boyfriend that he is, bought me some on his way home from work. Now it's 5:41AM and I still can't sleep!

I am so screwed. How do normal people do it? I mean, drink pop late and still get some sleep? It's beyond me o_O

I'm never drinking that crap again. Ewugh. Bad for you, all sugar, and water and chemicals. I don't know how some people drink this on a regular weekly basis.

I'm going to go back to bed and try to sleep again.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think you should change your journal to be called "The Little Pink Labia"

    You know who drinks lots of pop. Girls who have big spaces between their boobs and their heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is really disgusting hahaha.

    lol @ girls with no bras

    ReplyDelete