Friday, March 19, 2010

The apartment reno is going well. I found a dining table set and within my budget - well Ziad is helping. I will be going tomorrow possibly to look at a dresser and I'm done with buying furniture. Then it's minor fix ups by the building people, sorting things - which I really dread doing since I have so much crap. Trip to IKEA with nick nacks and I'm done.

Went to Dwayne Morgan's show last night with Zoi & Jody at the Toronto Centre Performing Arts. He had the ladies (even men) all squirming in their seats as he recited some of his really sensual work. I have to get his book, Cunnilinguistics - the sensual musings of Dwayne Morgan. It was a great night out with great friends.

I better get back to sorting things out. Till next time!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment