Saturday, March 27, 2010

La tee Dahhhlings! Well today was MCC's anniversary.

I don't think words can describe how much she's really inspired me - spiritually and helping get through moments of total bleakosity & festive moments.

First of all there's two different fan bases. The ones who like her, and the other ones who Mariah considers her real fans.

The real hardcores only get to see Mariah for who she really is. We understand her differently than those who 'like' her. We get the inside jokes, Mariahisms, everything. We always say she has a way of bringing people together - she truly has bought a lot of us together. Many friends in my life that I've met because of her. Many all around the world who have all become like a family because we've known each other for many years. There's other artists' hardcores but they say Mariah always had a very strong fanbase and I believe it to be true. Mariah is far from perfect, but that is what makes her perfect to us. We love her unconditionally.

Oh yeah and the drama. LOL but of course!

So, to my lambs this is our day to celebrate the Queen who makes it happen, Happy Anniversary. This was her moment, and it was our little moment as well. I can't wait to see some of you again this summer. You all know who you are.

Happy Anniversary MCC!

No comments:

Post a Comment