Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I figured that I need to start blogging again.

My apartment? I hate it at the moment. I don't like the people who live here...from crackheads to this bitch who goes outside and screams 'DANNY' every morning. I just never thought it would be to the point that I hate where I live to hating my own apartment and never really having the desire to make it into a home. Until recently. Why not make the most out of a negative situation?

I have to be honest. It'll be very hard to move considering how cheap my rent is, it's crazy. I love the beaches esp in the summer. When I was working I managed to save quite a bit and traveled for three months. I will & can do it again. Save for a down payment and I will make it happen. I need to really take advantage of my situation. It's pretty obvious the PROS outweight the CONS. Time to invest into this place that will probably really benefit me in the end.

Maybe I'm just craving a fresh start. Whatever it is - I feel great. Yeah I am not working but I know like I know I'm trying SO hard but things could be worse. If it was not for this apartment - I would have been really screwed. I'm so greatful for that. It saved me.

So I have until end of April to throw out stuff, donate, or sell.

Going to see a dining table set that I might possibly buy and bring home tomorrow. Already scored a cute corner shelf for the kitchen for $20. Let's see if I can score tomorrow for $60.

Then a dresser, some nick nacks at IKEA and I'm done.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment