Sunday, March 21, 2010

Could it be true that the pattern of our romantic relationships can reflect on our friendships in our life? I've met many people who have friends but no 'real' friends. I'm talking about friends you can really talk to about everything, friends you've had for more than a year, friends you know you can trust your life with. And yes like everyone you have your problems but you resolve them.

Seems though those who do not have it are the same people with dysfunctional romantic relationships (or lack of) etc. I don't know I might be wrong but I think it's pretty common sense. If not then why is it that some people just simply have no real friends? Trust isssues? Negativity? Low self esteem? Personal issues?

Healthy, happy content romantic relationships happen to people who are healthy, happy & content. And healthy I mean mentally.

I got my kitchen shelf. My place is going to be really nice when I'm finished. Very happy.

Waiting for Z to come home with food & maybe we'll watch a movie.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment